ROUTE OF INTEGRAL RENOVATION OF HUMAN BEING
– “VIA REGINAE” PROJECT
The main goal is to build a new product – the Pedestrian Route the “Route of Integral Renovation of Human Being – Via Reginae” implemented as part of the “Via Reginae” Route – a branded cultural and tourist product based on Eastern and Western Christian traditions. This objective will contribute to increasing the level of sustainable use of cultural heritage by visitors and residents. The large scale of the project will attract many stakeholders and contribute to the development of contemporary culture.
- development, improvement of the condition and accessibility of infrastructure for qualified tourism, including for motorised tourists, with preservation of natural and landscape values;
- preservation of cultural heritage (material and intangible) for future generations;
- enabling new forms of participation in culture as a value for increasing the cultural competences of society,
- creating conditions for the development of a competitive cultural offer that meets new needs in the area of cultural activities resulting from technological development and social changes in the modern economy;
- increasing the tourist attractiveness of the country and the region.